Monday, May 25, 2009

fireworks and dreams.

Comparing a relationship or feelings about someone to fireworks, is, in my opinion, not very good. Think about it. Fireworks don't last. I mean the anticipation is awesome, then they take off and you wonder just how its going to turn out, then boom big explosion lots of colors, sure its awesome and magical but it lasts for only a second and then its gone and nothing is left, except sometimes smelly smoke and burnt little pieces. I was watching a fireworks show to day and it was amazing but this was all I could think about during it. 

Okay so I had a horribly stressful dream last night. So I was in my third semester at UTC and I had been attending classes for a while. Basically my dream was just like normal life in college. I saw the same people and went to the same places. That is until I realized that I had forgotten to attend my 8 am morning classes for the first three weeks of school. I just completely forgot. So I tried to drop them but it turned out that I couldn't drop anymore classes, so my only choice was to start going and try and pick up where everyone else was. but it just happened to be the days I started going were on test days. It was horrible. I woke up really stressed out and upset. but then I realized its only summer and felt a million times better!

1 comment:

  1. sweetie, i have had that dream over and over for a very long time. for me it's a gentle but serious reminder. i will let you know when i figure out what the hell i'm being reminded of.

    ReplyDelete