Monday, January 4, 2010

More Detail

So I want to just list somethings that i want to involve in my new serenity routine.
  1. read comics
  2. make something delicious to eat/drink [you can't force it]
  3. do yoga
  4. [sub category. meditation. thinking and finding inner peace go along with this one]
  5. do something to make the world a better place
  6. shower, don't do you hair, and only put the bare minimum of make up on,
  7. make it my goal to spend the whole day trying not to say negative things about myself or others
So thats about it... nothing to strict though the most important rule about my serenity routine is i need to do what my heart desires above all else.
Good times for serenity routine to happen
  • sunday morning
  • thursday night
  • anytime I feel stressed or out of whack
  • before sleep in general is cool if I don't have anything to do the next day
I am going to try and do serenity routine tomorrow after i get my books and clean my room... I will have to get up and get shit done if that is going to happen. because I really want to spend my day chilling by myself in my own thoughts and I don't know when brittany will be back and I don't really want to do yoga in front of her. Oh shit I just realized something... We don't get a news paper............ this is horrid news............... i dont know what to do right now.......... i have a plan, we'll see if it works but i really got to get on it cause i can't waste anymore time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment